We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
The Watermead uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt (with academy logo)
- Navy blue sweatshirt (with academy logo)
- Black shorts, trousers or skirts (jogging bottoms/leggings are not permitted)
- Black or white socks
- Smart black shoes
- Navy blue gingham dresses – girls (can be worn in the summer)
- Black indoor pumps
- White t-shirt shirt for PE (with academy logo)
- Navy shorts for PE
- Black pumps
- PE Kit bag (with academy logo)
- School book bag (with academy logo)
Trainers must not be worn as part of school uniform. Children are expected to change into black PE pumps when working indoors.
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear small stud ear rings on those days when they do not have PE or swimming. In the interests of health and safety earrings must be removed for all PE lessons. It would be preferable for ear piercing to be avoided until the beginning of the summer break.
A small watch may be worn but must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up (this is essential for PE lessons).
Children are not permitted to wear make-up in school.
How to order uniform:
- All school school uniform can now be be ordered directly from the Pinders school wear Website.
- The Academy will only have a very small amount of uniform on site and will direct all orders to be placed this way.
- Click here to access Pinders school wear website
- You can choose to have your order delivered to either your home (at a cost) or free delivery to the Academy.
- All orders will be delivered to the academy every Friday.
Price list and order form
Click here to view >> Order form