We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
The Watermead uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt (with academy logo)
- Navy blue sweatshirt (with academy logo)
- Black shorts, trousers or skirts (jogging bottoms/leggings are not permitted)
- Black or white socks
- Smart black shoes
- Navy blue gingham dresses – girls (can be worn in the summer)
- Black indoor pumps
- White t-shirt shirt for PE (with academy logo)
- Navy shorts for PE
- Black pumps
- PE Kit bag (with academy logo)
- School book bag (with academy logo)
Trainers must not be worn as part of school uniform. Children are expected to change into black PE pumps when working indoors.
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear small stud ear rings on those days when they do not have PE or swimming. In the interests of health and safety earrings must be removed for all PE lessons. It would be preferable for ear piercing to be avoided until the beginning of the summer break.
A small watch may be worn but must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up (this is essential for PE lessons).
Children are not permitted to wear make-up in school.
How to order uniform:
- Click on the link to see the uniform order form / price list
- When you know what uniform you would like to order then please email the school office: email@example.com
- Ensure you include:
- Your child's name and Year group
- Items to order and amount you require
- Someone from the Academy office will call you to take payment over the phone, once payment has been made we can place the order.
- Orders placed by Tuesday afternoon will be delivered by Friday, any orders placed after Tuesday afternoon will be delivered the following week.
- We will aim to contact you with in 3 days of receiving your request.
Price list and order form
Click here to view >> Order form