Before you start your school day with us, we are delighted to say that we can provide you with Breakfast Club, served between - 8.00am – 8.40am
For anyone requiring childcare, i.e. families who need to drop their child off and leave, the cost is £2.50 per day, inclusive of a healthy breakfast.
The Breakfast Club aims:
- To provide a high standard of care in a secure, caring and supportive environment, where children feel comfortable and happy before starting the school day.
- To offer a childcare element to the school day; supporting working parents and those who are accessing training.
- To enable children to enjoy breakfast with their peers and improve social and emotional relationships.
- To encourage pupils to make healthy eating choices.
- To create opportunities to support learning by providing a homework and reading station.
The Breakfast Club provides:
- A healthy breakfast including cereal, toast and a drink.
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Activities including; drawing, board games.
- A calm atmosphere, where children can relax ready for the day ahead. Children remain in the care of the Breakfast Club staff until 8.40am when they will be safely handed over to the class teachers. We are aiming to extend this provision to include after school childcare as the academy grows further.
Please click here for further information and booking form.
Please click here to see our Breakfast Club policy.
Here is the information for an academy day:
Nursery (Monday through Friday)
8.30am - 11.30am AM session
12.15pm - 3.15pm PM session
8.30pm- 3.15pm All day session
Reception and KS1 & KS2 (Monday through Friday)
10.30am - 11.00am Break
11.30am - 1.00pm Lunch
3.15pm End of the academic day